As a regular exhibitor at industry trade shows, we understand the value of your time and marketing dollars. To best serve our attendees as well as our vendors, we created a scenario that serves both.
We want our attendees to be aware of the best products and services available to help them Do Thrift Better. Likewise, we understand you want to be aware of active and new thrift stores in the market.
Sponsorships are available for …
- Trash consulting
- Bale / Recycle
- Truck leasing
- Retail display fixtures
- Material handling devices
A gold sponsor is given unique opportunities to showcase its product and services. Benefits include …
- 5-minute in-person or 90-second video presentation to attendees to start a session or workshop
- Booth space at the reception on Day 2
- Inclusion in digital displays in the concourse
- All benefits offered to silver sponsors
Cost is $795.
Sponsorships are currently unavailable for the following areas: Point of Sale, Merchant Services, and Thrift Store Directory.
Silver sponsors may be one of several in their industry given the chance to display their products and services. Silver sponsorship benefits include …
- Ad included in the conference workbook
- Exhibit space in the concourse (Access to power is an additional expense)
- List of all attendees
- Swag inclusion in welcome bags (Provided by you)
- Link on smcothrift.com
Cost is $395.
For sponsors who are unable to be present for the conference in Knoxville, there is still an opportunity to get your name out there. Bronze sponsorship includes…
- 1/4 page ad included in the conference workbook
- Marketing material inclusion in welcome bags (provided by you)
- List of all attendees at conclusion of conference
This sponsorship level costs $195.
For additional information, please contact the SMCo Thrift team to have your questions addressed personally.